Wednesday, August 24, 2005

looking back


another term has passed in la salle's school year.. looking back one more time and it was full of fun and sadness as well..

for the fun side.. well i met new friends in class.. new subjects.. new experiences.. it was a good start for me.. its already my fourth year in DLSU.. i wished that i could've shifted earlier.. i would've been working by now but that's life.. everything happens for a reason they say..

for the sad part.. well personal issues have been running through my head lately.. sorry if i can't share to you guys out here but i could tell you personally.. :) soon, i'll be ok.. gary will be back soon!

well.. this thursday is my final exam in GENDERS.. goodluck for me then.. i want to pass this test so that i could get a higher grade in my subject.. wishes and prayers are welcome!

i'm quite excited for the fact that i'll be taking my majors in political science next term.. the second term.. it will be a more hectic term for me i suppose.. i guess i should make the most out of my trimestral break.. Hangout to the max and party till dawn with friends!

looking back again.. it was quite a good term for me! i wish for a brighter future ahead of me.. i hope for you guys as well! :D

No comments: