Monday, July 25, 2005

wazzup!?

hey! i miss blogging.. waaah.. the first term was such a, well, boring term.. nothing great happened lately.. one thing dat makes me busy these days is watching the UAAP whether at TV or at the Big Dome.. DLSU beating our archrivals ADMU was one thing.. ANIMO LA SALLE! but in d next 2 games, we lost UP and UE.. waah but in the end we catched up by defeating the Adamson Falcons last saturday July 24..

i also passed my Qualifying Exams for my Political Science majors.. yey! i'm gonna take up my major subjects next term.. im so excited.. wish me luck guys!

hmmm second term is just around the corner.. by August 3, ill be enrolling again through My.LaSalle.. look at my sched for next term..

Tuesdays and Thursdays
Public Administration A51 0800-0930
Comparative Politics A51 0940-1110
Political Analysis A51 1300-1430
Political Theory 1 A51 1440-1610

besides, school work.. i got to spend some quality time with my friends too.. whether in Glorietta, RP Manila or in Gateway.. haay i wanna have a vacation!!!!!!! :p

No comments: