Thursday, May 12, 2005

the return of the coolwave!

hey wassup? it's been a longggggggggggg.. really a long time since i've been posting some stuff in my blog.. i'm kinda confused too, in which blog site (hehe!) should i post my entries.. i have my blog set up at www.tabulas.com/~coolwave03.. but i guess i'll start to move in here... :D

anyways, in the next couple of days (and i hope i could do it within this week) i'll post some entries regarding my Ilocos vacation! yey! upload some pix for u to drool on and wish u were with me that day haha! juz kiddin'

-----------------
updates:
> i'm on my fourth year in DLSU.. POLSCI majors application i will do during the first day!!!
> i'm gonna be in GLORIETTA with Jason and JM.. were gonna watch a movie and hangout in the mall... i can't stand the summer heat! waaaah!!
> later at around 8pm, it's BOYS NIGHT OUT with Ryan, Jonard, Chip at the NBC Tent for the FHM event yey!! Hot babes! hehe!
> i was in Malate last time.. hehe!!!!!!! ang saya! hehehe!!!!!

well, this is a teaser for the moment.. check back soon! take care peepz! ciao!!!!!! :D

No comments: