Saturday, May 14, 2005

My Ilocos Vacation: Day 1

INTRO:
this is my Ilocos Vacation series hehe! here are some of the things that happened in our 4-day vacation up north. just to give u a background, my mom's friend, Tita Rose, invited us with her family to have a vacation in Ilocos Norte. We were to stay at Sarrat and on the 3rd day would go to beach at Pagudpud..

well.. here it goes!!!!!! :D enjoy...

-------------------------------------
Image hosted by Photobucket.comok.. i've been waiting for this moment in my life.. having a 'real' summer vacation.. for years i've been rotting in my house haha doing repetitive stuff... it was boooorrinnnng!!!!!!! waah.. thank God for Tita Rose because she invited us with her family to Ilocos Norte and spend 4 days in vacation!!! YAHOOO!!!! swimming in Pagudpud too... the 'boracay of the North.'


we woke up around 2am because they would pick up us at around 3am.. after awhile we left our village around 3.30am.. during the trip, we prayed the Rosary and slept.. hehe! good thing i had my walkman with me.. by 6am.. we were already in Luisita, Tarlac.. we had breakfast at Jollibee.. i had Breakfast Steak! the 'burger steak' with egg.. then off to Ilocos again...

the trip was very long and tiresome.. we passed through Bulacan, Pampanga, Tarlac, Pangasinan, La Union, Ilocos Sur and Ilocos Norte. We had our lunch at around 10.30am at Chowking San Fernando, La Union.. i didn't enjoyed my lunch there.. it was the worst Chowking outlet i've ever been to.. the Braised Beef was not that delicious hehehe!! everyone else complained.. the place was chaotic too!

we arrived at Sarrat, Ilocos Norte at around 3pm.. after placing our things inside our room.. i chilled for a moment.. i was so tired. later in the evening, we had dinner at a relative's house of Tita Rose.. i didn't ate too much since i wasn't that hungry.. after that i returned home and texted some people to say 'hi's' too bad for my Sun Cellular, they didn't have a signal up north.. so i used my Globe number instead..

anyway that was my first day in Ilocos.. more things would happen in the next days.. :D

No comments: